Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is It A Bomb? A Power Source? No…

Is It A Bomb? A Power Source? No…: "

…it’s a Caption Contest! Because seriously, what the heck?


Epic Kludge Photo - Wait wut?


Original Photo Submitted By: SP Riley via Submit a Kludge!


This little kludge came across my desk a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn’t delete it. Something about it fascinated me so I sent it around the office with a simple question, “What is it?” No one knew. So now I leave it up to you guys! We’ve done Photoshop contests in the past, but a Caption Contest is slightly different. The rules are as follows:


1. Click on the image to be taken to our LOLBuilder. Caption the image and submit.

2. Make sure you are logged in to your Cheezburger account so that we may properly credit you.


Contest ends, Thursday, May 6th at noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home